10A: Community Anchor Attraction Support
While we have a handle on regionally significant anchor destinations, our understanding of community and population-specific anchors is much less developed. Work with individual communities to identify anchor attractions important to them and provide similar support to these places as we do with regionally significant ones, including communications and marketing support.
Value to the CommunityEvery community and group of people have places that are meaningful to them. By identifying and supporting such places we can be more inclusive of the values important to more groups in ways that highlight the diversity of people and places.
Value to the Hospitality IndustryWhile community anchors may never rise to the level of the name brand attractions drawing significant visitation, they will add depth and breadth to our overall portfolio of attractions, bringing awareness of more things to do for more groups of people.
Visit Indy (Lead)
- Partnerships Under Development
- Anderson Madison County Visitors Bureau
- Boone County Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Brown County Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Festival Country Indiana
- Hamilton County Tourism
- Hancock County Tourism Commission
- Putnam County Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Shelby County Tourism & Visitors Bureau
- Visit Hendricks County
- Visit Morgan County